Are you trying to find a builder, remodeler or industry professional to build your new home or renovate your existing home?
Below you will find a listing of industry professionals in North Dakota who hold these NAHB professional designations:
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB)
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
- Certified Green Professional™ (CGP)
- Graduate Master Builder (GMB)
- Graduate Master Remodeler (GMR)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Master Certified Green Professional (Master CGP)
Why hire someone with an NAHB designation? They’re committed to education; they must complete a series of relevant courses covering topics such as building technology, project management, energy efficiency and safety to increase their industry knowledge. In addition to these required courses, they stay current by investing in continuing education to keep abreast of the latest building techniques and emerging industry trends — and to maintain their active designations!