3 In 1 Membership — Local, State and National
When you become a member of your local builders association, you’re also a member of the North Dakota Association of Builders (NDAB) and the National Association of Builders (NAHB). This federation works for the benefit of the building industry and its members. There are over 2,000 members across North Dakota, and over 140,000 members nationwide.
Member Rebate and Discount Programs
Our first issue of INSIGHTS Magazine is now available. This magazine offers your members INSIGHTS into both the Member Rebate Program and the participating Manufacturers in this member benefit. Please visit: NDAB INSIGHTS Magazine to read your INSIGHTS magazine.
Top Ten Benefits of NDAB Membership
- Legislative Advocacy/Legislative Affairs – NDAB works closely with state legislators and our Congressional delegation in Washington to promote and protect the building industry and its interests.
- Codes and Regulations – NDAB works to reduce regulations and ensure workable building codes for our members. We closely monitor and provide input on code and regulatory issues.
- Partnerships with related organizations – NDAB maintains relationships with various organizations related to the housing industry. Some of those groups include: ND Housing Finance Agency, ND Division of Community Services, ND Building Officials Association, ND Secretary of State’s Office, ND Workforce Safety and Insurance, Job Service of ND, Housing & Urban Development (HUD), Fannie Mae, and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- Leadership Opportunities – NDAB has member representatives on local, state, and national committees acting as a strong voice and advocate for builder and associate members.
- Positive Image – NDAB works to provide positive public relations resources to the statewide media on building-related issues, striving to heighten the awareness and enhance the image of the industry.
- Education – NDAB links you to resources that include State and Federal Agencies, housing partners and information on energy efficiency, safety and radon awareness. NAHB offers member-only classes through several learning platforms for individuals or groups. The latest news and more is available at www.ndbuild.com.
- NetworkingOpportunities – Statewide events and meetings provide networking opportunities for builders and building-related companies to increase your bottom line.
- Professional Recognition – Enhance your professional credibility and visibility by belonging to our respected and widely known NDAB Trade Association. Members have the opportunity for certification as a ND Professional Builder through NDAB, rewarding you for investing in your continuing education.
- Member Savings Programs – Participate in member only discounts from major retailers and rebate programs that bring cash back to the Association, including insurance programs that may benefit your business.
- NDAB-PAC – The political action committee of NDAB provides non-partisan support for candidates on the local, state and federal level who are friends of the building industry. BUILD-PAC, the national arm of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), helps elect pro-housing, pro-business candidates to Congress. Your involvement matters.
Need more information? Click here for a printable brochure on the benefits of become a part of your local Home Builders Association and how the North Dakota Association of Builders is working for you.
NAHB Member Discounts
As a benefit of being a member, you have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
NAHB members can access each program using the co-branded links below, or download an overview of all discounts including phone numbers and program codes.